We start by engaging you in thinking about your health goals. Then, we help you develop a structure to be successful with the help of your Health Buddies team. We help you prepare yourself for success by working on topics such as incorporating your loved ones in your health journey, finding the right providers for you, learning to ask the right questions, and setting up your care preferences for the future so you are prepared when you need this information.
- Get a group of family, friends, coworkers, etc. who want to engage the their health journey.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our Health Buddies Coaches to kick off your Health Buddies Team!
- Schedule to continue with the Health Buddies curriculum with our Health Buddies Coach based on your team's pace.
- "You [Dr. TiffanyNoelle Brown] were highlighted as one of our favorite speakers this year."“This workshop eased my fears about dealing with this healthcare thing.”
- "Great in providing specific clear info about the changes unique to CO."
- "Excellent review of exchange picture!”
- “Helpful to know TiffanyNoelle’s (presenter’s) professional background—lends credibility to oyoh.org & presentation.”
- "Talking patiently with us and answering all our questions. Taking time for us. WOW! Thank you."
- "How to get started. Big help!"
- "Emotionally settling"
- "Generated several ideas as I came here for personal info and guidance RE: professional areas that I could explain in healthcare"
- "[This workshop helped me to] First of all, to feel empowered as a citizen and health care patient. Also, I learned so much about how to do efficient research and create questions as I choose new health care practitioners and review insurance policies."
- "You are present, flexible, and so supportive. Thank you!"
- "Helped to understand my healthcare options"
- "[This workshop helped me in] understanding the new legislation for my individual circumstances."
- "Provided helpful info."
- ¨“Informed me of the facts on the new healthcare system. The flaws and successes involved with it.”
- ¨“Provided a good overview of the ACA with a good discussion of the issues.”
- ¨“Appreciated the lack of politics and focus on facts of the legislation”.
- ¨“It’s informative rather than persuasive.”